Let’s know how to create a blog in Blogger In today’s new era, everyone wants information about technology. And wants to make its identity in the world of Internet. Whether it be by any means.
For example, you want to make yourself famous through social media platforms or by creating your own website or blog. And at the same time, we want to make the Internet the medium of earning. you can also do this. But this is for you to work hard and diligently. And also have to be patient with ourselves. So let’s know how to create a blog on Blogger platform.
Create a new blog
1. First you signin to Blogger from your Gmail.
2. After signin you click on the arrow button in the left side. And from that you click on the New Blog option. The screen of the new blog will appear in front of you.
3. What topic do you want to blog on. Write that in the box of the blog title.
4. What do you want to keep your blog URL. Type that in the box of the blog address. Make sure that the URL of the blog matches the title of the blog.
5. Now select the template or theme of your blog.
6. When you have selected the theme. Then you click on Create Blog Your blog has been created.
How to manage your blog
1. If you wish, you can add author to write a blog post. Which will write the post on your blog and edit the post.
2. If you want to make your blog look very beautiful, then you can give a new look to it by using a custom theme in the blog.
How to put a page in a blog
You can put a page about About and Contact on your blog. From which came the visitors who have a blog that it knows about you and contact you. You cannot make a blog page a world post.
Show your page on the blog
1. First you go to the dashboard of the blog. And click Layout from the left side menu.
2. Now click on Add Gadget. And click on the Pages of it.
3. After the page option opens, click on Select All from it and click Save.
4. Where do you want the page to appear? Drag right or left or up or down where you want to place it.
5. Click on Save Arrangement, your widget will come.
How to edit or delete a page
1. Go to the dashboard of the blog and in the menu, click on Edit on the right side of the widget containing the page.
2. Now what changes you want to make to the widget. You can change or Delete him.
3. Click on Save Arrangement and save. solve every blog problems read also
How to manage or edit or delete blog posts
You can write a new post in the blog. And you can edit the written post. And if the post is placed in draft, then it can be kept in draft.
Write a new post
Come to the dashboard of the blog and click on the New Post option. You can see the post by clicking on preview. If you want to publish the post, then click on Publish. Your post will be published.
Add label to post
1. To add a label to the post, click on the previously written post or click on the new post.
2. Now click on the label on the right side. And type the name of the label or set it if you want to set the label given earlier.
3. You can filter your blog posts by label in the top right side.
Publish a blog post
1. Schedule Post: – Go to the dashboard of the blog and click on edit post. Now you click on the title of the post. And click on Schedule in the Post Setting that appears on the right. Now select the date and time in it. Then you set language, choose the language in which your blog is. And then save it.
2. Post to the blog by email: – Go to the dashboard of the blog and click on the Setting option that appears in the menu. And leaked from that to Email. Now you create your email by typing the word in the box of Posting Using Email in it.
Edit or delete the post
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard and then click on Post. And click on the edit option of any post you want to edit. Now you can change whatever you want to change in the post.
2. Navigate to Blogger’s Dashboard and then click Post. And click on delete whatever post you want to delete. Your post will be deleted.
How to Add Photos and Videos to Blog
You can add photos and videos to your blog.
1. You can put a maximum of 2048 pixels in a blog post.
2. And if you want to put a video in a blog post, then the maximum size of the video should be 15 MB.
Manage blog comments
You can moderate the comment on your blog. And delete them and publish them.